- The high quality of training: the highest fourth level of state accreditation.
- The opportunity to get the qualification in different professional levels from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctor of Medicine.
- International students from more than 30 countries in Asia, Africa, UAE, Europe.
- Post-graduate studying on 55 specialities at internship and mastership.
- Acknowledgement of the University diploma (by WHO, GMC, USMLE, MCI, IMED, ECFMG, and other organizations).
- Cooperation and joint researches with many scientific institutions of Russia and all over the world.
- A modern well-developed campus including five academic buildings, clinics, a library, 5 student hostels, a gym, several canteens, etc.
- Rostov State Medical University is the best place for those who are willing to become a doctor with excellence and complete knowledge of their profession.
The University today is the biggest educational, scientific and medical complex in Russia for training, certification and continuing professional development of medical and pharmaceutical workers that contribute significantly to the domestic and global medicine.